Friday, August 1, 2014

Quotes by Warren Buffett On:

Earning: “Never depend on single income. Make investment to create a second source.”

Success: “You do things when the opportunities come along. I’ve had periods in my life when I’ve had a bundle of ideas come along, and I’ve had long dry spells. If I get an idea next week, I’ll do something. If not, I won’t do a damn thing.”


Spending: “If you buy things you do not need, soon you will have to sell things you need.”

Saving: “Do not save what is left after spending, but spend what is left after saving.”

Risk: “Never test the depth of river with both the feet.”
Investment: “Do not put all your eggs in one basket.”

Expectation: “Honesty is very expensive gift. Do not expect it from cheap people.”

Humanity: “If you’re in the luckiest 1 per cent of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99 percent.”

No comments:

Post a Comment